This is a 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
Commit to your Evolution!
DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE AS A TEACHER!
5 INTENSIVE WEEKENDS: April 6-8, May 4-6, June 8-10, June 28-July 1, July 12-15 | TIMES: Fridays 8-10pm, Saturdays 8-8pm & Sundays 8-6pm
PRICE: Early Bird by February 1st $2,700 | After $3,200
Learn to Teach a Powerful & Connected Yoga Class | Empower Yourself with the Practices of Yoga | Connect with Amazing Community
Are you ready to step into your life fully? Are you ready to start living from your heart? Are you ready to start trusting your inner wisdom? If your answer is yes, we invite you to join us for 200 hours of connection, pratice, growth, discovery and magic. Yoga is the path of awakening and when you dive deep by choosing to do a training you are saying "yes" to transformation, "yes" to freedom, "yes" to possibility and "yes" to uncovering they way in which you are meant to share in this world.
In the last teacher training we had students discover that they were vinyasa teachers, others discover that they were yin and meditation teachers, and yet others who foudn out that their way of teaching was in a venue completely different from yoga. So, although this is a training where you will walk away knowing how to teach a yoga class, this training isn't just about teaching - it is about awakening to your true nature which looks completely different for each and every one of us. As yogis and yoginis we come together as community to support one another in having the courage to move toward the life that brings us the deepest joy.
So, if you are feeling called to take this training please join us! Trust that as you grow and step into your light, you become a natural teacher and inspire those around you.
During this training - in an environment of support and love - you will find the courage to open your heart, live your truth and trust your inner wisdom.
About Your-OM-Time Training:
This training is unique in that it will give you the foundation you need to teach a vinyasa class that is powerful, alive and uniquely you - yes, you will find your voice and your way to inspire others!
In addition, you will learn the ancient practices of yoga and how to use them yourself and weave them into your classes to deepen the students experience. These practices include pranayama, Kriya, mantra, and laya - they come from the tantra tradtiion of yoga and were passed down to me by my teacher Anand Mehtrora who lives in Rishikesh, India and who developed Sattva Yoga (sattvaconnect.com).
- 5 weekends- Begins April!
- Friday’s 8:00 am-10:00 pm
- Saturday’s 8:00 am-8:00 pm
- Sunday’s 8:00 am-6:00 pm
- Location: Folsom, CA
- Cost: $2,700 before February 1st; $3,200 after (payment plans available)
*Space is limited so sign up now to save your spot ($500 non-refundable deposit required) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
I. Physical Body:
- You will step away from this program with an in depth understanding of the asana (physical poses) and how to structure a class that is intelligent in the body. Alignment, anatomy, and assisting will all be addressed in this training.
II. Energetic Body:
- You will learn about the following and how to use in your personal practice and in your classes: Chakras, Koshas, Kriya, Pranayama
You will come out of this training with all the tools you need to teach a 60 or 75 minute group or individual yoga class.
You will learn how to:
- Cue the asana and the breath during class
- Sequence poses
- Incorporate Pranayama, Kriya & Mantra to Deepen a Students Experience
- Use Music and Silence
- Understand the Power of your Presence as a Teacher and Leader and navigate a class
- Find your Authentic Voice as a Teacher
- Various meditation practices will be taught and experienced (including pranayama, kriya, & mantra meditation).
V. Yoga Wisdom:
- Yoga Sutras: 8 limb path
- How to use yoga in your daily life.
- Business of Yoga.
- Exploration of your own personal journey.
- Teaching special populations: beginners, those with physical injuries and limitations; prenatal.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Baron Baptiste - journey into power
- Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
- Bhagavad Gita or Upanishads (your choice)
- Autobiography of a Yogi or Polishing the Mirror (your choice)
Anatomy/Arm Balances/Inversions and Intelligent Sequencing
Angie is a corporate gal by day and yoga teacher by night. She has been practicing since 2000 and has her 500 hr RYT. Her classes are fun, challenging, soulful and inspiring. She will share with us the depth of her knowledge from years of practice, teaching classes, workshops and leading teacher trainings.
Stephanie’s love of anatomy started with the simple premise that she wanted to know where her internal organs resided within her body. From there, grew a deep love affair with the internal workings of the physical body. Stephanie studied anatomy, physiology and pathology for over 5 years at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine where she acquired her masters in acupuncture and herbal medicine.
Stephanie believes that having a solid foundation of anatomy and physiology as a yoga teacher allows future teachers to go on to teach classes that are safe, as well as, fun and challenging. Every dis-ease, condition and ailment can be healed given the right circumstances, and yoga and meditation are powerful tools to heal the body. Understanding the anatomy and physiology of how the body works is key to creating the right environment for the body and mind to thrive in yoga.