This retreat is all about bliss: feeling beautiful in your body, strong in your heart and radiant in your spirit. In a culture of devotion, beauty, and nature you will have the opportunity to decompress from your daily life and immerse yourself in the practices of yoga, deep relaxation and radical aliveness!
- Discover your joy!
- travel to the ocean, jungle and temples
- learn from the wisdom of local sages
- practice ancient yogic practices
- connect to a loving community
Ubud, Bali is a place of deep spirituality and healing. This will be a week of laughter, play, connection and nourishment. Delicious food, yoga classes, exploration of local sites and workshops focused on expanding joy in your life.
Rooms have either 2 twin beds or 1 king bed per room and AC.
- $1950 Shared Room (Double Occupancy; price is per person)
- $2250 for Private Room (single occupancy) SOLD OUT!
All rooms have AC; private bath. Beds are queen or king
- $2200 Shared Room( double occupancy; price per person)
- $3500 Private Deluxe (single occupancy) **IF YOU ARE COMING ON YOUR OWN, WE CAN SET YOU UP WITH A ROOMMATE SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO COME IF YOU ARE TRAVELING SOLO
Place your $500 deposit below to Save your Spot!
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (*raw/vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free available upon request)
- Tea/coffee/drinking water throughout the day
- 2 Sattva Vinyasa yoga classes/day (mixture of asana, meditation, Kriya, breath, mantra, freedom movement)
- Daily Mediation
- You can pick 2 of the following: Spa Treatment (massge/facial or mani/pedi); Sacred Temple Tour; White Sands Beach Day; Volcano, Natural Hot Springs & Plantation Tour; Bicycle Tour:
Additional Activities Available thru Soulshine at your own expense: River Rafting, Elephant Safari Park Sanctuary Ride/Tour, Sunrise Hike Mt. Babur, Sunrise Hike Mt. Aging
Workshops on Creating Joy, Bliss and being fully Alive in your Life
There will be free time for you to visit the local town
- We will help you organize transportation to and from the Denpasar airport
- Massage and other spa services available on site!
- Swimming pool
- Yoga Studio with Mats/Blocks
- Free Wifi, AC, Safety box, 24-Hr Security
- Boutique, Laundry Service
- Restaurant on Site
- Shuttle/Car Service for Hire
- Massage/Spa Services
You are responsible for your own roundtrip airfare to and from Denpasar, Bali. A taxi transfer from the airport to Soulshine will be covered in your cost. It is recommended that you purchase your own travel insurance. Upon arrival you will need to buy a visa for 35 U. S. Dollars.
Make sure you have an up-to-date passport and that it does not expire within 6 months of your departure date and has at least 2 empty pages. There are no travel vaccinations required to travel to Bali, other than an updated tetanus shot.
However, pleases chef with your medical doctor prior to your trip. *After you register, you will be sent a list of things to bring with you.
A $500 deposit is required to save your spot. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. A full refund will be given, less deposit, with a 60 day notice from the start date of the trip. If you cancel between 60-30 days of the retreat start date, you will receive 50% refund, less deposit. No refunds will e given with less than 30 days notice.
*Cathy has led retreats as well as participated in many trainings herself. She knows what it is like to be in a country that you are unfamiliar with and has the capacity to create a safe space for you as the participant to experience whatever it is that comes up for you. She is not only a yoga teacher, but a psychologist and has many years of working with others in groups as well as on the individual level.
About the Retreat Leaders
Cathy and Angie met in 2015 at the Sattva Center in Rishikesh, India. They had both attended many yoga trainings before, but this particular training broke their hearts wide open and woke them up to a reality that they could have never anticipated. Over the last few years Angie and Cathy have committed to living a life of truth, freedom and awakening. This meant stepping away from the security of the known, and onto the path of total surrender and trust. It is in this space where divine grace, love, and freedom is possible. If your heart is saying "yes!", then listen and join us this June for an experience of a lifetime.
Learn more about Angie at angiehallyoga.com