Deepen your practice! (Dates coming soon)
CLICK HERE TO BE PUT ON THE INTEREST LIST! THANK YOU!
Take your teaching to the next level in 2018-2019!
We are so excited to announce this 300-Hour TT that will begin late July 2018. Allie and I traveled to Bhaktifest in 2014 and little did we know how that experience would transform our lives. Allie met her main teacher, Sianna Sherman, and Cathy met her guru, Anand Mehrotra. We have studied extensively with our teachers since that time and the greatest joy in both of our lives is to share the teachings.
We have amazing guest teachers and lots of fun planned! We believe that the most powerful teaching comes from your expereince and time on the mat and meditation cushion - truly living your yoga. More information will be posted soon, but for now, here's a sneak peak of what you learn:
- Advanced sequencing and inversions.
- Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics.
- Key Patterns of Movement in Asana.
- Intelligent Assisting.
- Somatics and the subtle body.
- Tantra: The true meaning of tantra.
- Advanced Pranayama Techniques .
- Kriyas: How to incorporate into your classes to take your students deeper.
- Mantra and Mudras: How to incorporate in your classes and your life.
- Sound Healing: Crystal Bowls, Gong.
- Sacred Rituals: Puja, Fire Ceremony.
- Living the 8 limbs.
- Dharma and Karma and the path.
- Stepping into your Authentic Power as a teacher and leader.
- Finding your voice in your teaching and your life.
- Teaching from a place of presence, flow and being an instrument for the teachings.
- Holding Sacred Space.
- Sacred Texts: The Gita, Yoga Sutras.
6 Intensive Weekends: Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays 8:00 am-8:00 pm and Sunday 8:00 am-6:00 pm:
- DATES TBA
Guest Teachers: Padma Diamond, Karen Stinson, Taylor Rynicki, Angie Hall
Books: Yoga Sutras, Polishing the Mirror, Awakening Shakti.
Location: Private Studio In Folsom
Investment: $3800 Early Bird Discount $3500 if sign up by February 14
CLICK HERE to request an application and to be put on the list to receive more information.
Visit Allie's website HERE here.