If you have a 200 hr RYT and are looking to take your practice and teaching to the next level, this training is for you!
Kriya's unleash the power of the subtle body! They are a powerful way to shift release stuck energy, transcend the story of the mind, get grounded, increase vitality, expand inner radiance, open the heart and tap into inner wisdom, vision and intuition.
You will walk away from this training with knowledge of:
- How to integrate Kriya into your life to stabilize your energy, expand your consciousness, and awaken your truth.
- How to integrate Kriya's into your larger classes to deepen and expand your student's expereince.
- How to offer Kriya's to small groups and private students.
Where do Kriyas come from?
I first discovered Kriya when I studied with my local Kunalini teachers in Sacramento. I then traveled to India in 2014 to study with Kia Miller to train in Kundalni Yoga. It was in India that I met my main teacher, Ananad Mehrotra, who developed Sattva Yoga. The Kriya's you will learn in this trianing come from that tradition. They were first practiced by yoga masters in the Himalayas and passed down from teacher to student until my teaher wrote them down so that we could bring them to more students.
The Kriyas come from the tantra tradition of yoga and the mantras are in sanskrit. I have incorporated these Kriyas into my life, my meditations and my power vinyasa classes and the impact has been incredible - and that is why I am dedicating my life to bringing them to this country!
In this weekend, the following questions will be answered:
- What is Tantra?
- What is Kundalini?
- What is Kriya?
- How do kriyas impact the mind, physical body, and subtle body?
- How is a kriya different from and similar to a breath practice, mantra, or meditation?
Click HERE to learn more about kriya.
I believe that as teachers the most powerful teaching comes from our own practice and experience. This is why we will be practicing a lot during this weekend!
So show up ready for a journey of awakening to your power, heart, beauty and radiance! I cannot wait! *Please reach out with any questions - I would be happy to talk more.
July 27-29th: Friday 5-9, Saturday 8-5, Sunday 8-5 at a private location in Folsom
Investment: $650 ($495 if sign up before May 1st)
**If you are coming from out of town and need help with accomodations please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations.
- Kriya Maual
- One of my 21-day Online Sadhanas.
- 20 Continuing Education Hours
- Beginning Kriya Certification