Find Your Unique Voice as a Teacher
- Are you ready to take your seat as a teacher in a whole new way?
- Are you ready to break barriers that are holding you back from sharing your authentic voice?
- Do you find it difficult to shake that internal critical voice about your teaching?
If you said yes to any of these questions, please join me! I want to support you in allowing what you are meant to share as a teacher and leader shine through!
When I think back to when I first started teaching I would “plan, plan, plan”: every asana, everything I was going to say and when I was going to say it, every song, etc etc.
Now, my most inspiring classes are the one’s where I plan nothing - I simply show up and “be with” what is in the space and trust that the teachings will flow through. And when I show up in this way, they always do.
It is when I am in doubt and go back to “trying, planning, forcing and pleasing” that my classes suck! And I don’t need anyone to give me “feedback” that they suck - I feel it. And I feel it when they don’t.
And planning is of course a a necessary step in the teaching journey, but what I have found is that the most empowered moments are the unplanned ones - not only in teaching but in life.
This workshop is all about how to empower you to fully show up for yourself, your students, and the moment as you are and trust that when you do that, the teachings will flow through.
We will talk about being in the FLOW “on and off” the mat as a yog teacher and how to begin to trust your inner voice that is always there to guide you!
The Day Includes:
- practice which includes kriya, pranayama and mantra in addition to asana
- journaling - exploration about your teaching
- exercises to break through fears and build trust in your beauty, brilliance, and gifts as a teacher and leader.
- connection, support and a whole lot of love
All you need to bring is yourself, a journal, pen, yoga mat, meditation cushion (if you have one), water bottle and your presence!
You will receive 8 hours of CE’s
Counts toward the 300 hour training.
Cost: $150 for early bird pricing, $197 normally.
New date to be announced soon.