YOUR-OM-TIME Yoga Teacher Training Informed Consent with Cathy Connors, Psy.D., RYT 500
Welcome to Your-OM-Time Teacher Training 2017. I am so looking forward to this journey with you and please know that I am committed to creating a safe environment for you to learn, grow and thrive in.
Please review the consent and sign and return back to me prior to the training. And if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
I, the below signed, hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in the Yoga Teacher training program with Cathy Connors/Your OM Time, and during this training I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in this teacher training. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the the training. I will also communicate to Cathy Connors any health condition/injury that may impact participation and may require special attention.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Your OM Time TT, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Teacher Training, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against yourOMtime/Cathy Connors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives’ forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue YourOMTime or Cathy Connors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
Signature of Acceptance:
I have read this informed consent completely and fully understand its contents. I have raised any questions I might have about it with Cathy. Connors. I have received full and satisfactory response and agree to the provisions freely and without reservations.
This agreement constitutes the entirety of our professional contract. Any changes must be signed by both parties. I have a right to keep a copy of this contract.
I Understand and Accept these Terms and Give My Informed Consent.